15th Mar 2017
Posted | 0 comments
The CAAMA Music Audio Visual and Events Team is growing a network of skilled and aspiring Indigenous crew from around Australia. We operate a busy and dynamic live production company that services everything from remote communities to national band tours, and corporate events to full scale music festival production.
CAAMA Music falls under the umbrella of the Central Australian Indigenous Media Association (CAAMA), a leading media and arts organisation based in Central Australia that runs a Radio Station, Record Label, Recording Studio, Film Production House and Audio Visual & Events Company.
Employment opportunities are on a freelance basis initially, with the potential for ongoing employment in the future… and we’d like to hear from you about what you could bring to the team.
• Willingness and enthusiasm to work in Alice Springs and remote areas of Australia.
• Experience and ability in self managing time and allocated tasks
• Experience with basics of professional Audio, Lighting, and Vision equipment is essential.
• High proficiency in live audio, lighting and/or vision is preferred
• Identifies as Indigenous Australian
If you’re the person for the job then please get in contact:
Jeremy Skellern | Head of Audio Visual Production and Events
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +61 8 8951 9738 M: +61 438 008 432
Download the flyer here: CAAMA Music AV crew needed