CAAMA Audio / Visual Event Services supply an extensive range of event staging, audio and lighting equipment for hire across Central Australia.
CAAMA Audio / Visual Event Services has in-house access to experienced audio, lighting and AV-technicians. We provide hands-on industry training for Indigenous crew and technicians.
We stock a range of the latest digital mixing consoles, modern lighting equipment and state of the art line array loudspeaker systems.
CAAMA Audio / Visual Event Services’ mission is to provide high quality live sound, lighting and staging for local community groups, corporate and private clients and other Indigenous organisations.
We have partnered with and provided services to Parrtjima, Wide Open Space Festival, Blacken Open Air, Alice Desert Festival, Mbantua Festival, Alice Springs Convention Centre, Double Tree by Hilton, Alice Springs Town Council, Tourism Central Australia and many others.
- Parrtjima, Festival of Light, Alice Springs
- Wide Open Space Festival, Ross River Resort
- Blacken Open Air, Ross River Resort
- Bush Bands Bash, Telegraph Station
- Harmony Day, Town Council Lawns Alice Springs
- Finke Desert Race and Finke Community Carnival
- Come Together Jamboree, Ross River Resort
- Remote Indigenous Media Conference, Ntaria
- Nyirripi Sports Carnival
- Aboriginal Congress Summit, Ross River Resort
- NAIDOC Week celebrations, Alice Springs
- iNTune Music Conference, Alice Springs
- Alice Desert Festival, Alice Springs
- NAIDOC community concert Santa Teresa
- Battle of the Bands, Finke Community
- Central Land Council Swimming Pool Celebration, Mutitjulu
- Night Markets, Alice Springs
- Carols by Candlelight, Alice Springs
- AMSANT conference & dinner, Alice Springs Convention Centre
- Toyota Starmaker Event, Quarry Alice Springs